Sunday, August 15, 2010

3 1/2 months

I finally got a video of Caden rolling over yesterday.  He rolled over once, and then i put him on his stomach again to see if he would roll over again.  When I realized he was starting to work on it, I grabbed the camera.  Unfortunately, blogger isn't letting me upload a video.  I'll try posting it later. 

We put together the jumperoo for Caden last weekend.  He's a little too small for it, so we had to put a book under it for him to stand on.  Here's a picture of him in it this past week.

Here's a picture of him sitting on the couch...look at that belly :)!

I found this "frightfully cute" halloween outfit on clearance last year.  He's getting so big, I'm not sure it's going to make it 'til October, so I went ahead and took a few pictures in it this week.

And here's a tummy time pic from this week.


1 comment:

SD Jolly Family said...

That picture of him sitting there with his belly shows his resemblance to his Grandpa James.