Monday, October 17, 2011

Texas vs OU and the State Fair

Caden and I went to Caden's first TX-OU party while Daddy was at the game.  Here's a picture of all the kiddo's lined up in their Texas attire.

Last week Caden and I went to the fair with a few friends.  Here are the kiddo's all lined up.

Despite the look on his face, Caden enjoyed the petting zoo and seeing all the show animals at the Fair.

Caden got his first taste of fair food.  He had a bite of the cornbreading from my corny dog.  Being the carb lover that he is, he loved it.  But here's a picture of Mommy's favorite...Fried Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough!  Mmm, not much tastes better to a pregnant girl than horribly fattening fried fair food :).

I got a new sewing-embroidery machine last week.  Here's a picture of my first project.  I can't wait to start embroidering cute things for Caden's little sister!


No comments: