Monday, November 7, 2011

Choo Choo!

Caden and I went with a few friends to the Railroad Museum last week.  As soon as we pulled up, he just started saying, "choo choo" over and over again.  It was so cute.

Here's a picture of Caden walking through the trains.

And here he is checking out the inside of one of the trains.

The engines were huge. 

The wheels were probably 6 ft tall.

We tried to get a picture of all the kids together, but they weren't interested in standing still for us. 

About a week ago I took my camera to the park to get a few pictures of him playing.  He's loving the park right now.  He usually doesn't want to leave.  Even after playing for over an hour, he'll still be upset when we have to leave.

He loves to slide down the big slides.

"Hey Mom, look at me..."
"...I'm driving!"




No comments: