Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Potty Training and Bluebonnets

Well, Caden is officially potty trained.  No one had told me what a royal beat down potty training was.  It was a ROUGH couple of days, but I'm pretty sure we've made it to the other side.  Really hoping what they say about girls being easier is true!

I took the kids up to north Richardson to try to take their pictures with the bluebonnets earlier this week.  It was a little bit of a hike from where we could park to where the flowers were, and I made a poor decision of leaving Annabelle's shoes in the car.  The ground hurt her feet, so she refused to stand up, and Caden for some reason refused to sit down, which made getting their pictures in one frame a little tricky with the lens that I took.




 
Tormenting his sister... 



 
Caden needed to take a potty break before we drove home...he has a port-a-potty, like a construction worker :)




No comments: