Monday, November 11, 2013

Gymnastics

So I've been a little MIA on the posts lately. Our 6 month old computer's hard drive failed...ugh! It's been being repaired for the last few weeks. Hopefully, we will get it back soon. I'm not going to upload any pictures from my camera until I get our desktop back, but I'll do a few posts from my phone pic's.

Annabelle started gymastics a few weeks ago. I think she's really enjoying it. She loves to jump, so she loves the time they have om the trampolines. She started jumping on the ground for the first time about 6 weeks ago. I was pretty impressed; that's a 24 month skill, and I think Caden was close to 24 months before he could actually get air. She also loves to hang on the bars. She's a little apprehensive of the rope swing into the foam pit. Caden was scared of this, too, when he was in gymnastics from 25-28 months.

She's pretty darn cute in her little leotards. Here she is waiting for her first class to starts.
 
Fun on the trampoline.
 

No comments: