Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Legoland Discovery Center

Caden finished school the week before Annabelle, so we had two days one week for just the two of us to do something fun.  One day we went to LEGOLAND Discovery Center in Grapevine.  It wasn't quite what I thought it might be, but we still had fun. 
 
Here we are waiting to enter. 

In front of the Lego DFW Airport. 
 
 
A blurry pic of the Lego Cowboys Stadium. 

A few more Dallas buildings: downtown and AA Center. 
 
Reunion Tower. 

Caden had fun playing in the kids play area. 
 
The other morning, Caden and I just stayed home and played.  He loves playing with Lego's right now.  As we were finished this fire truck, Caden looked at me and said, "Mommy, when we put the next one together, can we not talk to each other?"  Silly guy...he talks more than I do.
 
Annabelle had her first dentist appointment week before last.  She was pretty unsure.  She insisted that she sit in my lap. 
 
Caden did great.  He was getting his teeth cleaned in a different room, while I was with Annabelle.  But here he is about to get x-rays. 
 
I made the kids these cute patriotic outfits.  I forgot to snap a picture of them on Saturday, when we went to a friend's BBQ.  And then I planned on getting a picture before church the day before Memorial Day.  But Annabelle ended up coming down with Croup the night before, so no church for us that day.  I'll have to try to get pictures of them in these outfits soon. 


No comments: