Thursday, February 19, 2015

Valentine's Celebrations

Daddy took Annabelle to her first dance, and she had so much fun!

A few pictures before heading to the dance.




 
While they were at the dance, Caden and I went on a date to get frozen yogurt.
 
The kids both had Valentine's parties at their school.  Annabelle wasn't really excited about getting her picture taken :(.

 
Caden's party was on a Friday, so Annabelle got to join the party, too. 

Hard at work decorating his cookie. 
 
I took the kids to the Arboretum to take a few pictures in their Valentine's outfits.
 
Why can't they both look at the camera at the same time? 

 
So, these are the expressions I got when I said, "Quit saying cheese and smile normal"... Silly kiddos; not exactly what I had in mind.
 
Me and my babies.  Too bad I can't photo shop Daddy into the photo. 

 
Apparently, Annabelle is 2 going on 13.  Seriously, when did she get so grown up looking? :( 


No comments: