Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Arboretum Fun

Tiny Tot Tuesday is back at the Arboretum.  We have been two different Tuesdays over the last few weeks.  The kids have so much fun!

You have to get pictures with the pumpkins!


 
Face painting fun!
 
Last Spring Caden left his face paint on too long, and he ended up with a rash on his face.  Now he refuses to get his face painted anymore, so he opts for arm paint.  Me with my pink and purple kitty cat and my pumpkin.

 
Cutest outlaws ever! 

 
Another trip with our friends Luna and Belle.

 
I tweaked my leg a little last month, and the kids begged to go to the chiropractor with me.  They love it there.  Annabelle being silly on one of the tables.
 
And we headed to the kids doctor for flu shots and an ear check.  Another double ear infection for Annabelle... After Annabelle put on her robe, Caden said, "Annabelle, you're a paper princess!"

No comments: