Thursday, February 11, 2016

2nd Day at Walt Disney World - Epcot

Our hotel was walking distance to Epcot and Hollywood Studios, which was really nice.  The kids really enjoyed Epcot.  And the crowds continued to be light, which was awesome!

I discovered Tuesday morning that I had lost my favorite pair of sunglasses.  I later found them in the bottom of a bag (yea!), but I headed to buy sunglasses before we started our day Tuesday.  Disney theme was the only option, so I went with the most subtle one I could find.  A selfie with my Mickey "Raybans".
 
A family selfie to start the day.  It was pretty foggy, so it's hard to see the Spaceship Earth globe.
 
 
First we headed to use our fast pass at the Test Track.  I helped Caden design his car.
 
Daddy helped Annabelle design her car.
 
The kids loved the ride!  Ready to do our test drive on the "Test Track".
 
Daddy and Annabelle ready for the "Test Track".
 
Testing our power capabilities! 
 
Then Caden and I rode "Mission: Space".  Unfortunately, Annabelle was too short for this ride.  I really question some of their height requirements.  There were other rides much scarier and jerkier than this that she was tall enough for.  We took a spaceship to Mars.  Here's a picture in the cockpit of the simulator.
 
Then we headed to "Spaceship Earth".  Annabelle and Daddy were behind us, but I took a few more pictures than Brian did.
 
Our "future world" video had us skiing.  Then I broke my arm, and a computer fixed it. 
 
The beginning of Daddy and Annabelle's future video.
 
Then we went around the World Showcase.  Here's a picture of the kids watching some musicians in "Japan".
 
Caden enjoyed a performance in "Italy", too. 
 
Another family selfie from Japan, looking back at the park.  Caden was less than thrilled to take a picture at this point. 
 
We ran into a few characters as we made our way through the World Showcase.  We were so lucky to basically bump into Mickey as he was about to set up a line for pictures.  At Magic Kingdom, you had to wait 45-60 minutes to get a pic with Mickey.
 
 
Donald Duck. 
 
Daisy Duck.
 
Pluto.

And Rafiki (from Lion King).
 
Then we headed over to the Finding Nemo area.  The kids loved "Turtle Talk with Crush", but I didn't get any pictures of that.  Here's a pic of Brian, Caden, and Annabelle in the mouth of Bruce the shark.  Annabelle is showing her shark teeth, too. 
 
A pic in our shells ready for the "Seas with Nemo and Friends" ride.
 
Next up was "Journey Into Imagination with Figment".
 
They had a green screen picture area in the "Imageworks" area.  Here's a pic of "Captain Jack 'Caden' Sparrow". 
 
The kids loved the "Test Track" so much that we headed back over there to ride it one last time.  Caden with his second car.
 


No comments: