Monday, March 14, 2016

Annabelle's Tangled 4th Birthday Party

Annabelle celebrated her 4th birthday with a Tangled birthday party at Pump It Up.  She had so much fun playing with her friends.  And she had fun helping me bake and decorate her cake. 

We baked her cake two weeks before the party.  Then I just stored it in the freezer until I was ready to decorate the night before the party.  Baking and decorating it at the same time would be too much.  Annabelle hard at work stirring the frosting.
 
A silly pic...
 
Cakes are ready for the freezer...
 
The decorating begins the night before the party... 

I had a little help from Caden. 

 It takes several hours, so I put on my pj's about halfway through...  

The tower started shrinking and leaning, so I had to lay it flat all night.  I was a little worried that it wasn't going to survive, so I waited until we arrived at PIU to completely assemble the cake.  Annabelle and Mommy before heading to the party.  

Daddy, Annabelle and Mommy with the cake.
 
The cake fully assembled in the party room at Pump It Up. 
 
Annabelle playing.

 
Caden taking his turn. 


All the kids lined up before we head to the party room.   

A few pics with the cake.


 
Ready to sing "Happy Birthday"
 



No comments: