Friday, February 17, 2017

Daddy's Birthday & Valentine's Day

Brian and the kids with a cupcake for Daddy's birthday. 
 
Blowing out his candle.
 
Caden, Mommy, and Tia at Caden's Valentine's Day party at school.  I wasn't able to make the whole party, since I had to pick up Annabelle from school.  Tia came, so Caden would have someone there the whole time.
 
The class playing "Bingo". 
 
One of Annabelle's Valentine's was this puppy mask. 
 
Around Valentine's Day, Caden was instructed to write a letter to anyone.  He chose to write Nana and Papa giving them a birthday suggestion for Annabelle.  He is so thoughtful and such a good big brother.  I love how he signed it, "your grandson". :) 
 
Annabelle as "cupid" at Trader Joe's one day.
 
We went to a play area one Friday morning with a few of Annabelle's friends.  They had so much fun.  Annabelle multitasking on the bike, while looking at an ipad like toy.
 
Annabelle and Cate Purser "teaching". 
 
Annabelle and Hadley Tilger reading. 
 
My second season of tennis has started.  I switched to a different team, but my new partner got a slight injury the day before our opening tournament.  Fortunately, my friend Mel, who was my partner on my team last Fall, was able to play.  We won first place in our grouping!
 
Mel and I after our matches. 
 
 
Annabelle wants to play tennis.  Here she is trying on my tennis visor. 

No comments: