Monday, February 11, 2019

Ballet Parent Observation & Hoopla!

Annabelle's ballet class this year is in a back studio with no windows for parents to see.  So it was fun being able to visit class and see what they've been working on.  Starting class with stretches.
 
At the barre for plies. 

Tendus. 

The third grade hosted their mothers for Poems and Tea.  Caden's class reciting. 
 
Caden and Mommy during tea time. 
 
The kids each wrote a list for their mom, "Ten Things I Love About You, Mom: 1) You're always giving me food. 2) I love the knights you gave me. 3) You're kind for letting me watch TV during the week. 4) I love that you let us have a pool. 5) I love that you let me have a nice bed. 6) I love that you allow me to play sports. 7) You always play with me. 8) You're so kind for letting me go to Covenant. 9) I think you're a great cook. 10) I think you're the best mom.  Love, Caden" 
 
The kids love attending Hoopla each year.  This year it was pretty cold, but the kids still had fun!  Ananbelle, Ann Elise Goebel, Laura Darley, and Khloe Jensen. 
 
Annabelle and Laura. 
 
Annabelle jumping on the bungee trampoline.  
 
Caden ready to jump. 
 
Adam Thomason, Preston Wilson, Caden and Garrett Tilger.  
 
Owen Jensen, Luke Baker, Hudson Baker, Liam Fesler, Sutton Bruce, Caden, Cade Crane, Cooper Dow, Andrew Collins and Preston Wilson. 

No comments: