Tuesday, August 25, 2020

End of Summer Fun

 We are soaking up the last few days of summer.  We are so excited that in person school is scheduled to start soon!  We have enjoyed the down time, but we are ready for some routine!

Caden is still enjoying nerf wars in the backyard.



One of my friends turned 50.  Laura and Angie Buja during the party.


I'm still working on projects around the house.  We had originally planned to tile above the vanities in the master bath.  But I changed my mind and opted for wallpaper there, instead.  Here is a before picture.


The after pic of my vanity.

We finally got the shades and panels installed in the dining room.  I love them!

We had a themed tennis event at the club.  Here is Evi and Laura in their US Open attire.

Shelly, Laura, Liz, and Evi.

Annabelle wanted me to make her some scrunchies.  I made one for violet to match her school uniform.  She's ready to go back to school, too.

Annabelle wanted to match one day.

Annabelle did some baking with a few neighbors: Sabrina and Natalie.

I had painted two canvases for the other house, but the colors don't quite work for our new decor.  I decided to paint over them.  A before pic...

Laura ready to paint.  You can see our new car in the background.  Brian was done with our hybrid after our vacation fiasco, so we went ahead and traded in the QX60 for the QX80.  The kids are loving the extra room this can has.

The finished paintings.

The paintings are up in the living room.  Now I need to get the pillow covers sewn.

The roman shade being installed in the kitchen.

No comments: