Friday, September 3, 2021

First Day of 4th and 6th Grade

 Wow, I can't believe the kids are already in 4th and 6th grade.  Caden is now in Logic School and wears a black sweater.  A few pics before opening chapel.  All four dolls have uniforms.





Annabelle has Mrs. Sosnowski this year.  A pic from meet the teacher

The day before school started, I had a tennis party at my tennis friend's sushi restaurant.  It was so fun, and the food was amazing!

I can't believe this is Caden's 7th first day of school, so he only has 6 left :(.


Caden gets to wear a polo to school 4 days a week.  He only has to wear the button up with his sweater on chapel day.

Annabelle has always been the entertainer of the family.  But she's been in rare form lately.  She has been using the xbox headset like a microphone.  Some days I feel like we live on a cruise ship with the entertainment during dinner every night.


I finally completed my office project.  I put up wallpaper and put the shelves up with the pictures of the kids in their 1-8 birthday shirts.

No comments: