Sunday, February 14, 2010

29 Weeks

It was a big week this week.  Dallas had a record snowfall of 12.5"; although I would guess that we had closer to 8ish" at our house.  Here's a picture of our backyard.
Nanny bought us our swing, which we have yet to put together.  Our gift from Carlee and Kathleen arrived about a week ago.  They were so kind to buy us our stroller.  I'm excited to see how it feels running with it.  One of our friends was super generous and bought us our car seat.  Here's a picture of the infant carrier snapped into the stroller.
Last weekend I sewed the valance for our little guy's room, and we hung the mirror over the dresser.  Our glider arrived this week.  Here's a picture of what the nursery looks like with those additions.
I just finished 29 weeks.  He is roughly 15.5 - 16" in length and 2 1/2 - 3 lbs.  I have a doctors appointment tomorrow, so we'll see if I'm still measuring big.  My waist has grown 2.5", since I measured it 4 weeks ago when Carlee and Kathleen were visiting.  Here's a bump picture.

No comments: