Sunday, March 14, 2010

33 Weeks

It's been a busy few weeks.  Some friends threw us a couples shower on Feb. 20.  Below is a picture of me with the hostesses.  We have another shower on Mar. 24th.

Well, we have roughly seven weeks to go.  I have another sonogram on Mar. 22 to see if he's still breech.  From the frequency of kicks in the bladder that I'm feeling, I'm afraid he's probably still head up at this point.  Below is a 33 week baby bump picture. 

I spent most of the day yesterday working on the letters that we're going to hang above the crib.  Each letter of his name is painted with the same argyle pattern that coordinates with the nursery decorations.  Below is one of the letters.

Brian gave me the sweetest little pj's for Valentine's Day.  They'll fit him next winter, and I can't wait to see how cute he is in them.
 

1 comment:

SD Jolly Family said...

love the pattern, his room is going to look great!