Wednesday, March 23, 2011

11 Months

Wow, Caden turned eleven months today; I can't believe it.  We measured him at home, and he clocked in at 26 lbs 3 oz and 31 inches.  He's getting so heavy to carry around; he really needs to start walking!

About a week ago, I found Caden digging in my diaper bag.  He found my wallet, and he thought it was pretty funny.  I thought I had a few more years before he started raiding my wallet. :)

Caden loves walking around holding on to our fingers.  Here he is on St Patty's day in some pj's I found on clearance.

He really likes holding the spoon these days.  He grabs it out of my hand, but has no idea how to actually scoop anything up with it.  I put some cereal in a bowl in front of him to see what he would do.  He held the spoon in one hand while he picked up the cheerios with the other.

He's loves crawling through small spaces.  Here's a picture of him crawling back behind the recliner.

He still loves pushing his truck around.  He's getting really fast.

Since Baylor and Texas had disappointing endings to their seasons, Caden's ready to cheer on the Jayhawks.  Rock Chalk!!!





No comments: