Friday, May 13, 2011

Mother's Day

I had a great Mother's Day.  Caden and Brian gave me an awesome new camera.  I'm so excited to start using it!  I have also signed up for an 8 week photography class at the community college down the street, which starts this Tue.  Here are a few pictures from this week.

Overall, it's been a pretty rough week.  We are cutting Caden off from the pacifier, so getting to sleep has been a little rough.  On top of that, I think he's started the process of dropping his 2nd nap.  As frustrating as certain times have been this week, I love looking at these pictures and realizing how blessed we are with this special little guy.

Cool Caden with some shades.

The weather has been incredible the past few days.  Caden and I spent some time at the park this morning.  Now that he's walking he can enjoy a few things that hadn't previously interested him much.  Here he is "driving" the fire truck.

And waiving from the driver's seat.


Grandpa is in town visiting.  Here's Caden and Grandpa enjoying some bubbles.

What a precious little smirk.

My sweet boys.

He's coming to get me...much to Caden's dismay, Mommy's new toy is NOT for Caden.


No comments: