Thursday, June 28, 2012

Annabelle is 4 months!

Annabelle is 4 months old today.  I can't believe how big she's getting.  Her doctor's appointment is Tues, so I'm looking forward to seeing exactly how big she is.  According to the bathroom scale, she's up to 14.6 lbs.  Annabelle rolled over from her tummy to her back for the first time last Tuesday (6/19/12).  I've tried to get her on camera doing it, but Caden's so obsessed with the camera that I really can only tape her when he's napping.

Here she is with her "4 month" sticker on...

See how she's changed...




Annabelle is still such a good baby.  She hardly ever cries, and she's started laughing quite a bit.  I took this video of her today with my phone.  Usually when I do rasberries on her tummy she cracks up, so sorry for the horrible camera work. 


Yesterday, we went up to a bounce house place in Plano with a few friends.  Caden had so much fun.  He has no fear when it comes to these big inflatable slides.  Most of the other 2 year olds won't get on them or end up making their mom climb to get them at some point.  Right before I started taping, he turned to me and said, "I climb a big ladder!".  He loves ladders so much; he enjoys the climbing up as much as the sliding down.




No comments: