Saturday, August 11, 2012

Big Boy Bed!

We decided Caden was ready to move out of his crib this week.  We converted his crib to a toddler bed, and he's been doing great all week.  He was sooo excited when we first put the toddler rail on; he kept saying, "this is my big boy bed!  my get off and on!"



I made the kids matching turtle applique shirts, and I made Annabelle a matching tutu.  I have tried to get a picture of them together with them on several times.  Caden has been making it quite hard.  Here are a few of them.

Caden insisted I take a picture of both of them in their chairs.

Caden just loves to make Annabelle laugh.  And she just loves watching him.  I love the expression on her little face in this picture. 


Annabelle has a few hand-me-down pj's from Caden.  Here they both are in their "banana's over mommy" pj's...


Here's a comparison of what they both looked like at around 5 months.  Annabelle sits up much straighter than Caden did at this age.  Caden was probably more sturdy because he would rest on his big 'ole belly.  Maybe she'll be a dancer, like her Mommy, since she prefers to keep her back nice and straight.

And here's a picture of Caden right at 5 months.





No comments: