Saturday, November 17, 2012

Two Little Turkeys

I can't believe it's almost Thanksgiving.  This month and Fall are just flying by.  Annabelle is still all over the place.  About a week and a half ago, she started pulling herself up to stand.  She doesn't do it often; she actually prefers to just stand up on her knees next to her toys.  Caden has been working on his 2 year molars over the past month.  It's been a rough process; two are through and one is on the verge.
 
Caden had his second trip to the dentist this week.  He was a little apprehensive and wanted to sit on my lap during his cleaning.  After the cleaning, he was okay sitting by himselft while the hygenist flossed and then while the dentist checked him out.
 
His frozen "boo boo elmo" feels good on his teeth.
 
I made turkey shirts for the kids.  I think they turned out great.  We are planning on heading to the Arboretum on Tuesday.  And I'm hoping to take some pictures of them in their shirts and other pictures that I'm hoping to use for our Christmas cards.  I made the shirts to match the little turkey hair bow that I bought for A. 
 
Here's the best picture I got of Caden in his shirt. 
 
And my other little turkey...I love that she now has enough hair to hold a bow; even if it's only for a short amount of time. 
 
 
Caden's curriculum for his Kindermusik class during the summer was all about a zoo train.  He loved it.  We have never rode the train at our zoo, so we took a quick trip to the zoo just to ride the train this week.  Here we are in front of the entrance sign. 
 
And here we are on the train before it started.  Caden enjoyed the ride.  So we'll have to do it again.    

No comments: