Friday, August 9, 2013

Nana's 60th B-day Party

We went to Tyler last weekend to throw Nana a surprise 60th bday party.  It was so much fun; she was TOTALLY surprised. 

 Here's a picture of the b-day cake that I made and decorated for the party.
 
We just had a small family and very close friend party.  I'm so thankful that my Aunt and Cousin were able to help decorate and set up.  The food table...
 
Mom's surprise.  I love how Hallie is hiding getting ready to pop out. 


Annabelle with Nana.
 
Great Nanny, with her friend Miss Margaret, and my cousin Christy. 
 
Mom and I with her cake. 
 
Caden and James helped Nana blow out her candle.
 
Hallie and Caden had fun cleaning up before the party was even over. 

Caden had so much fun playing with all of his Juillerat cousins.

No comments: