Friday, August 9, 2013

Mostly Bug Free Backyard!!!

Last month we got a mosquito misting system installed in our backyard.  It has been awesome!  I love being able to play freely in the backyard without dousing myself and the kids with bug spray.  Those pesky suckers especially like me and Annabelle, so it's made a world of difference in how much I enjoy playing outside with the kids.

Caden loves watching people work, and he had so much fun watching the men up on the ladders installing the misting system.  He put some tools in his back pockets pretending to be one of the misting system worker men.  I love watching his sweet pretend play!
 
I took the kids to a park a few weeks ago to try to take their picture.  Annabelle wanted nothing to do with it.  We have booked a professional photographer to take our picture on the beach when we are in San Diego next month, so I'm really hoping she's more cooperative with a stranger.
 
I did get a few sweet action shots. 
 
 
 
 




No comments: