Monday, February 3, 2014

January Activities

This month has been so busy; I've been a total slacker with keeping up the blog.  We spent New Year's Day at a friends house.  The kids had so much fun.  Here's a picture of all the 3 year olds dressed up in superhero and princess outfits.

I think Luna was pretty impressed with Caden's "muscles", ha ha!  His little costume was padded; it reminded me of Mitch's costume on Modern Family :).
 
Caden with most of his play group buddies, and a few little sisters snuck in, too. 
 
We spent the first week of January sick.  It started with Caden, and then Annabelle, and then Brian.  I dodged it...thank goodness!  On what should have been Caden and Annabelle's first day back to school after the holidays, we spent the day home in our pj's.  Here they are making flubber.
 
Annabelle was so grumpy.  Most of that day she would scream, whenever I wasn't holding her.  At one point, I had to put her down to try to pull something together for dinner.  I turned around and Caden had gone and gotten Brian's noise cancelling head phones out of the workout room.  Hey, where's my pair?
 
Here are a few pictures from a visit to the Perot Museum of Nature and Science.  The kids love the children's area.  Annabelle loves doing artwork!

 
Annabelle doing a craft with her friends Isla and Belle.
 
Caden doing a craft with Luna and Owen. 
 
 
 


No comments: