Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Valentine's Day 2014

We had a busy week last week that included several Valentine's parties.  That gave the kids several opportunities to wear the outfits that I made for them :).

My sweet friend Sarah had us over for a V-day party Friday afternoon.  She was so sweet to snap pictures of each Mom and their kiddo's.  I rarely get in the frame with my kids.
 
Caden had fun in the trampoline at the party.
 
Annabelle had fun in their play house.
 
The weather has been beautiful this week.  I took the kids to the Arboretum today to try to snap a few pictures in their Valentine's outfits.  It's impossible to get them both smiling. 
 
Being silly! 
 
Outfit change...my beautiful, sweet Annabelle. 
 
"Mommy wants us to smile...at the same time"  Hahaha... 
 
Ready for another bribe (m&m). 
 
My sweet boy. 
 
Different location; one last attempt to no avail.  Annabelle with a silly face... 
 
Caden with an overly cheese face, and... 
 
"We're out of here!" 



No comments: