Monday, March 10, 2014

Playing House

The kids play so well together these days.  They love to dress up and play pretend.  Lately, the game of choice has been house.  Caden is the daddy, Annabelle is the mommy, and then they have different dolls/stuffed animals as their kids.  One morning, I was cleaning up the kitchen after breakfast, and I heard Caden say, "Mommy, Mommy."  I said, "yes, what do you need?"  He quickly responded, "I was talking to Annabelle!" 

One day last week, they set up the cushions in the backyard.  Caden was "working" writing on his note pad, and Annabelle was feeding the babies.
 
Sometimes they ask for my phone, so they can take pictures of their babies :).  Here he asked me to take the picture of him with his babies.  Annabelle didn't want any part of this picture.
 
Annabelle loves to feed her baby.
 
One day I caught her singing and bouncing her baby on her lap.
 
I took the kids to see Frozen about a month ago when Brian was out of town.  They are obsessed.  They both love to sing the songs.  I really need to record Annabelle singing "Let it Go"; it's so cute!  Here's a selfie in the theater.  It was the first time for both of them to see a movie in the theater.
 
 


No comments: