Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Annabelle's First Ballet Class

We decided to enroll Annabelle in a 2's Ballet/Tap Combo class at a small studio down in Lakewood.  Three of our friends are enrolled in the same class; each of them has an older sibling Caden's age, so he has friends to play with while Annabelle's in class.  I had originally planned on enrolling Annabelle in gymnastics this year, but I had trouble finding a class that worked with our schedule.  And then when I asked Annabelle if she would prefer to take gymnastics or ballet, she emphatically chose ballet!

Trying on her first pair of ballet slippers.

 
I took a few pictures of her before we headed to the studio.

 
Her little bun. 
 
Her teacher helping her put her shoes on before class. 
 
Waiting for class with her friend Belle. 
 
Ready for class to start. 

 
Waiting her turn during class. 
 
My little ballerina! 
 
Lined up with her friends after class: Annabelle, Isla Baker, Belle Hartgrove, and Evelyn Murry. 

 
I decided to make Annabelle's ballet bag.  Here are a few pic's.


No comments: