Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Fall Fun at the Arboretum

We've been enjoying our Fall, and we've been having some great weather.  The Arboretum has Mommy and Me Mondays during the Spring and Fall.  The kids love it!  Caden usually has school on Monday mornings, so I took just Annabelle one week.  Another week, we just went straight from school to the Arboretum, and one week I had Caden skip school.  I'm trying to enjoy our Pre-K freedom!  I know he'll be in Kindergarten and have to go to school before we know it.

"Mrs Scarecrow" Annabelle.
 
Getting painted. 
 
My beautiful baby. 
 
Caroline and Annabelle. 

 
Caroline, Cate, and Annabelle.  This picture cracks me up.  Cate (puppy in the middle) is less than 3 weeks younger than Annabelle.  And Caroline is only a few weeks younger than Caden.  Annabelle is so tall and mature; I think most people think she's much older than she is. 
 
Pink Princess Mask and Spiderman.
 
A different week with different friends.  Annabelle, Madeline Pigg, Elizabether Pigg, Gracie Pigg, Laura, and Caden.  The Moms actually made it in the picture!!! 
 
Just the kids: Spiderman, pink princess mask, blue/purple butterfly, and a zebra. 
 
"Mr Scarecrow" Caden.


No comments: