Thursday, December 11, 2014

Various November Fun

Brian's boss gave him tickets to an SMU basketball game a few Friday nights ago.  So Brian took Caden to his first college basketball game, while Annabelle stayed home with Mommy.

Courtside seats.
 
Annabelle and I stayed home for some pampering.  We got manicures...

 
And Annabelle did my hair.
 
My little elves helped decorate for Christmas the weekend before Thanksgiving.  Annabelle thought she was pretty funny putting each of our stockings on a different limb.
 
I went down to Austin for a 24 hour girls day/night with two of my best friends from growing up.  It's always so good to see them.  Becky had flown to Austin from San Francisco for a work conference, and Melissa and I drove down from our respective DFW locations.
 
Mommy and Me Mondays at the Arboretum ended in November.  The last week the kids branched out with different face paint...batman and a purple "princess" kitty.


No comments: