Saturday, December 10, 2016

Sausalito and Sonoma Trip

Brian and I snuck away for a long kid-free weekend the first of November.  I flew out a day early to spend some time with my best friend from growing up.  

 A few selfies before dinner.  You can faintly see the top of the Golden Gate Bridge in the background. 

 
I stayed at her place in Sausalito.  We were up before sunrise to go walking, and the views were so beautiful!



 
Brian flew in they day after I did.  We went hiking the next morning. 


 
After hiking on Friday, we headed up to Sonoma.  We walked around the Sonoma Plaza. 

We checked out the barracks across from the Mission San Francisco Solano. 

 
The trees were just changing colors, and it was just beautiful.  A quick selfie before our morning walk.

 
A pic in front of the bnb that we stayed in. 
 
We met back up with Becky and her friend, Arlene, Saturday morning.  Her friend gave us a VIP tour of Sonoma.   



No comments: