Saturday, December 10, 2016

Thanksgiving 2016

Annabelle had a Thanksgiving feast at her school the week before Thanksgiving. 

They lined up and sang a song for us. 

Then they sat down for their feast.

 
The Saturday before Thanksgiving, I took the kids over to Fort Worth to meet my college roommate's new baby, Asher.  I cannot believe I didn't get a picture of Asher, but Caden and Annabelle had so much fun playing with Jonah for the afternoon. 
 
We headed over to Tyler for 3 days during the week to celebrate Thanksgiving.  The kids had fun playing on their new trampoline! 
 
A quick family pic before we ate.
 
A pic of the kids with Nana and Papa.
 
I took the kids to the Arboretum to take a few pictures of them in their Thanksgiving outfits.  Here are a few of those pictures. 







 
The kids both wanted a turn taking pictures.  They did a good job! 

 

No comments: