Monday, May 13, 2019

Annabelle's Animal Presentation and Mother's Day

Annabelle's first and only presentation this year was on the Cheetah.  She did a great job!

A picture at the end of her presentation.

A video of her presentation.

Brian got suite tickets to one of the Dallas Stars playoff games.  Annabelle spent the whole game in my lap because it's so cold in there.  She didn't want to take a selfie, though.



Annabelle wrapped up another season of soccer.  Front row: Lily Pace, Annabelle, and Bailey Shannon.  Middle row: Anais Arcucci, Laura Darley, and Adelaide Breed.  Back row: Joe Shannon and Brian.

The Covenant Varsity baseball team made it to the Regional Championship game.  They played up in Plano last Saturday night, so we went to watch them.  It was an exciting come from behind victory for the Knights.  Annabelle and Hadley Sullivan watching from on top of the dugout. 

Caden is still loving baseball.  He enjoys pitching the most.  Here's a pic of him on the mound.

A pic after batting.

Caden, Laura, and Annabelle after church on Mother's Day. 

Annabelle filled this out for me at school.  It says, "My mom is special because she is my mom.  I like it when my mom reads me a book.  My mom can do many things!  I think she's best at cooking.  My favorite meal that my mom makes is spkedy and meat balls.  My mom is very sweet.  I appreciate her most when she take's care of me.  I like to spend time with my mom, escpecially when we play board games together with me.  My mom has a pretty smile!  I like to make her smile by telling her a joke.  My mom is as pretty as an angel.  My mom is smart.  She even knows how to cook.  Love, Annabelle"

She drew this picture on the back. 


No comments: