Thursday, March 19, 2020

Spring Break: Fossil Rim

With the house taking so much of my time and energy, I just didn't have it in me to plan a big spring break trip.  A friend mentioned a week or two ago that they were going to Rough Creek Lodge for a few days, and they asked if we wanted to join them.  With Covid 19 starting to shut down some travel, we were thankful to be able to get away for a few days.  We started our trip driving through Fossil Rim Wildlife Park.



The ostriches were very aggressive.  Brian left his window up.  I made the mistake of trying to feed one, and it bit my finger.










The giraffes grabbed an entire bag of food from the sunroof of a mini van in front of us, so he had no interest in coming near us for food.


The zebras were hungry!





Annabelle had fun hanging out the sunroof.  


No comments: