Tuesday, July 27, 2010

3 Months

Caden turned three months old last week.  We didn't have a 3 mo dr appt, but I tried to measure him at home.  I think he's 24 1/2" long & 15 lbs.  He's getting so big; you would never know by looking at him now that we were worried about his weight gain at 1 month.

I decided not to have professional pictures taken at 3 months; I'm just going to wait until 6 months.  But I decided to try to play photographer at home and I took some of the following pictures.  I took this one for Brian.  I think it'll be fun to take a picture of him on this blanket every few months. 
Oh, how he's grown...


My Aunt, Uncle, and cousin were in town last week.  Here's a picture of Caden with Alice & Christy.

I finally got a picture of Caden in his Baylor outfit.

He's really starting to drool a lot.  It didn't take long for his shirt to get this wet.  I'm going to have to start leaving a bib on him more often.

1 comment:

SD Jolly Family said...

Oh yes, and the drooling continues for awhile. He is so adorable, I am so excited to see him next month.