Friday, December 3, 2010

Playroom

Caden cut his second tooth (bottom right) this morning.  One year ago yesterday, we found out we were having a boy.  A year ago, he was about 5 1/2 - 6 inches rump to crown and weighed ~8 oz...what a difference a year makes.  Here's a picture of Caden a year ago. 

He outgrew his infant seat and started using a big boy car seat about 6 weeks ago, and I realized this week that I hadn't yet taken a picture of him in his new seat.  Here he is tuckered out after running errands earlier this week.

I finally cleared out the bedroom next to Caden's and set up his playroom.  Here are a few pictures.

I also finally decorated his bathroom.  I wanted it to be bright and fun.  I found the whale bath accessories and then looked and looked for whale wall art.  I couldn't find anything I liked, so I just decided to paint the dots and whale on the wall.


No comments: