Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Hey Good Looking, What You Got Cooking...

Caden is OBSESSED with pots, pans, spatulas, wooden spoons, anything that he can pretend cook or stir with.  I've started putting him in the high chair next to the counter sometimes when I'm getting dinner ready, so he can see what I'm doing.  If he's on the ground and can't see, he's at my feet begging for me to pick him up, so he can see what I'm doing.

Here he is one morning last week with a bowl and spatula.

Another one of his favorite things to do is empty drawers in the kitchen.  He was very proud of himself for emptying this drawer last week.


One of my good friends had a little girl yesterday.  So Caden and I went to the hospital this morning to meet Gracie.  Gracie's older sister is only a few months older than Caden, so I was explaining that Madeline now has a little sister.  I asked Caden if he wants a little sister, too, and he emphatically shook his head yes :).

Caden was much more interested in Madeline's Daddy's ipad than he was in Gracie.

Our final art class of the summer was this morning.  Here's a picture of Caden "dotting".



No comments: