Monday, August 15, 2011

Toys away

Our flip wasn't working for a while, but fortunately, we figured out how to fix it.

Here's a video of him the other night putting his toys away before bedtime.  Over the past few months, he's gotten so good at putting his toys away.  All I have to do it sing his "toys away" song from Kindermusik, and he goes into this trance to put away anything that I say...I love it :)!  The song has even worked getting him dressed in the morning; as some days he would rather run around without clothes on laughing with me chasing him then get dressed.  Warning: you may want to turn the volume down, since this is me singing :).



1 comment:

SD Jolly Family said...

I love it, same with Wyatt I end up singing "Its clean up time" over and over again. How long will this magic work?