Tuesday, February 21, 2012

One week or less...

No later than one week from today we'll get to meet our sweet baby girl!  I'm so excited, and I'm detinitely ready to not be pregnant anymore :).

We've had some gorgeous days over the past week, so I finally took Caden to the Arboretum to do one last "photo shoot" before baby girl arrives.  Here are a few shots of him from last week in his Valentine's shirt...




I'm getting close to being done with all the projects for baby girls room.  My project Sunday afternoon was to make a lampshade for her room.  My inspiration was this rose lampshade from Pottery Barn Kids.


So I took a green lamp shade that I used in Caden's nursery...

Painted it pink, and then glued hydrangeas to it...

And here it is in her room...sorry for the horribly dark lighting.  I took this pic with my phone.








No comments: