Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Sprinkle

The Moms from our playgroup were so kind and thoughtful to throw me a Sprinkle today.  The weather today was beautiful, and the kiddo's had so much fun playing outside.  Here are a few pictures of the kiddo's playing outside today.

Caden always has fun pushing a stroller.

There's always a line for the slide.



Well, we're now inside 4 weeks until baby girl arrives.  I've been busy working on my sewing projects for Caden's "big boy" room and the baby's room.  There are still a few things that need to be done in both their rooms, but I'll post pictures soon.

I also worked on several embroidery projects over the weekend.  Here are the kiddo's Valentine's day and Easter shirts.  Both Easter shirts have the front of a bunny and their name on the front of the shirt and the back of the bunny on the back of their shirt.

I haven't taken much video footage the past few months.  Primarily because Caden usually stops what he's doing when I pull out the camera and immediately heads for it and wants to play with it.  But when I loaded the videos last week from the last few months, I saw this video from 2 months ago.  He had squirted out some of his shampoo before he got in the bath; instead of wasting it, I put it in his hair and spiked it up.  He thought it was hilarious!

No comments: