Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Surprise! We're Moving!

It's been a crazy, busy last two weeks!  Two weeks ago today, I decided to go see a house that I had been eying.  Our plan was to move (possibly even build) in the next 12-24 months.  But I had seen this house on the internet and couldn't get it out of my head.  It just seemed like it might be a great floor plan for our family.  So I went to check it out, fully expecting to not like it.  When we were house hunting 6 years ago, I felt like every house we went in looked far better in pictures, than it did in person.  I was shocked to walk through this house; it was so much nicer than I had imagined from the pictures.  Brian was still skeptical, but he made an appointment to see it the following day.  That night we decided to make an offer, and then we agreed to terms two days later.  So that Saturday, we started getting our house ready to show.  Four days later, our house was listed.  Then we received an offer the second day our house was on the market.  So within one week, we decided to buy, readied our house for selling, listed and sold our house! 

For the sake of our blog book, here are the pictures of our current house.
 
 

 


 


 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
We are out of the option period on our new home.  Our current house was inspected yesterday, so we are waiting to see if they will request anything to be fixed.  We are scheduled to move the last week of July, so it'll be a busy next 6-8 weeks!

No comments: