Monday, December 7, 2015

Adventure Guides: Camp Classen

A few weeks ago, Brian and Caden headed up to Camp Classen in Oklahoma.  They had fun!

Fun at dinner on Friday night before they headed to the campsite. 

 
Friday night campfire.  
 
Saturday was a really busy day.  Caden at breakfast.

The boys lined up ready to start the activities.  
 
Caden and Camden on the bus to head to the hiking area.  
 
Caden on the hike.  


After the hike, the boys got to go rock climbing.  Here is a pic of Caden getting hooked up to the harness. 
 
Ready to climb!

 
Then they went horseback riding.  It was Caden's first time!  

 
Caden and a few other boys petting a donkey.

 
While the boys were away, Annabelle and I decorated the house for Christmas.  When we were in the attic, we found a box of my old toys.  Annabelle playing with my old dollhouse.
 
Annabelle with a doll that my GeeGee gave me when I was 5.  The doll is wearing one of my baby dresses.
 
A little elf helped me put ornaments on the tree. 

 
We also had someone put up Christmas lights on the outside of our house, too.
 


No comments: