Monday, September 12, 2016

Annabelle's First Day of Ballet and First Day of Pre-K

Annabelle started another year of ballet.  This year, she is taking a ballet and tap combo class.  She loves it!

A few pictures before we headed to the studio.  
 
Her adorable bun.
 
This is the third year in a row that Annabelle has been in ballet class with her friend Belle Hartgrove.
 
She's also really excited to be in class this year with one of our friends from Covenant, Hadley Tilger.
 
The girls pretending to be ballerina dolls in class.  Ms. Janie is winding Annabelle up, so she can start dancing.
 
 
Annabelle had a playdate at her school the week before it started.  She had fun playing with her friend Belle.  She will be at a new school this year...only 1 mile from our house!!!  She has two friends who she's known since birth who will be in class with her.  A pic of Annabelle and Belle.
 
 
Annabelle on her first day of school.
 
 
We finally got our TV's hung.  Scheduling this has been on my to do list for months, and I finally got around to getting it done.  We hung a tv in the workout room.
 
One on the patio.
 
And then one in the downstairs living room.
 
Annabelle started taking gymnastics this summer.  She loves it.  She practices handstands and cartwheels all over the house.
 
 
She even insists I join in sometimes :).
 
The kids love pretending doctor.  Here's a pic of them working on me.  I'm trying to teach them how to give me a massage.
 
Another favorite pretend game is "hair salon".  Annabelle told me that my hair looks so pretty, even better than when I go out to dinner.
 
A selfie after my hair appointment. 


No comments: