Thursday, May 3, 2012

Sliding and smiling

This past weekend there was a 5k in our neighborhood.  It was a pretty hilly course, which is really tough when you are pushing a double stroller.  Brian and I shared pushing it, and I was very happy that I was able to run the whole way.  I didn't set any records, but we did run a little faster than I had anticipated.  At the end there was a fun carnival with a petting zoo, pony rides, bounce house, and slide.  Caden loves inflatable slides like this.  Brian took a video of him going down.

Annabelle is such a happy little girl.  She's smiling so much.  I still haven't gotten any really good pictures of her smiling, but I did get a short video of her smiling with my phone the other night.

Here's a video from about 6 weeks ago...Caden really loves anything that makes noise.  Since a big hail storm hit us last Sept, about 75% of the houses in our neighborhood have gotten new roofs.  He loves watching the men climb ladders and hammer up on the roof.  I took this video of him talking about his little toy man climbing a ladder and hammering on the roof back in March right after we got our new roof.

No comments: