Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Christmas Decorations!

We're all decorated and getting ready for Christmas...despite the 80 degree temperatures.  We put up the tree and all of our decorations the day after Thanksgiving. 

I put the tree up with this little helper.
 
I wasn't planning on having Caden help decorate the tree, but he did.  I turned around and he had just started putting up ornaments.  He ended up decorating the bottom quarter of the tree, and he had so much fun.
 
All done...
 
I got this idea of taking a silhouette picture of your kid in front of the tree from Pinterest.
 
I tried to get a few pictures of Annabelle and Caden in the pretty fall leaves.  Annabelle cooperated.
 
Caden didn't really cooporate.  But I did get this cute picture of him talking to Annabelle.  No one can make her smile like he does.


No comments: