Monday, December 24, 2012

Juillerat Christmas

We headed to Tyler last Thursday for a four day weekend with my family.  The kids had so much fun playing with Nana, Papa and their cousins.

I attempted to get another picture in their shirts.
 
 
We had all the kids get in front of the tree for a picture before we opened presents, but we couldn't get them to all look at the camera at the same time.  I think this pic is so cute with the way that sweet Jack and Annabelle are looking at each other.
 
Here's Daddy helping Annabelle open one of her presents.

Papa and Jack are helping Annabelle open her present from Nana and Papa.
 
Here's Caden opening his trucks from Nana and Papa. 
 
Caden thanking Papa for his trucks.  He is such a sweet little guy.  Two days later out of the blue, he turned to Nana and said, "Nana, thank you for my trucks."
 
Caden had so much fun playing with his cousins.
 
Hallie spent most of her time on Papa's back.  They liked to sneak up on people, but I turned around and snapped this picture of Hallie before they could surprise me.  She's so precious!
 
Annabelle had fun watching all the big kids.
 
 


No comments: