Friday, October 24, 2014

Baylor Football Game and Kid's First Mavs Game

Meredith, my college roommate, and I headed down to Waco for the Baylor vs. TCU football game two weeks ago.  We had a small sorority reunion, and then we headed over to the stadium.  It was awesome!  When I was a student, I never would have imagined that Baylor would ever have this incredible of a college football game day.

Mere and I walking over the bridge toward the stadium.
 
A pregame selfie. 
 
The game was one of the most incredible games I have ever seen.  We were down by 21 in the 4th quarter, and then we came back to win 61-58.  Here's a picture as the students started rushing the field. 

 A post-game selfie. 
 
Our brick is located in the "B" of "BU" in the main plaza in front of the stadium.  Here's a close up. 
 
The night before I headed to Waco, we were given suite tickets to the Mav's preseason game.  The kids had so much fun.  Although, they did stay up about 2 hours past bedtime, which we definitely paid for on Sunday. 
 
Mommy, Annabelle, and Caden excited for the game to start.
 
Watching some pregame warm-ups with Daddy. 
 
Mommy and Annabelle selfie. 
 
Caden, Daddy, and Annabelle enjoying the game. 


No comments: