Friday, October 24, 2014

Painting Pumpkins

A few weeks ago, we painted pumpkins with our neighbors.  The kids had so much fun.  They started with the pumpkins, but by the end they were painting their hands and feet.

Annabelle, Merley, Marty, and Caden. 

 
A little dancing after painting. 
 

The kids lined up with their pumpkins. 

 
I painted a few pumpkins, too. 
 
Annabelle loves having her nails painted.  One day during rest time, when I was on the computer, I noticed how incredibly quiet she had gotten.  I went to check on her, since I knew there were only two options: asleep or causing trouble.  Unfortunately, it was the latter.  She had gone to my bathroom, climbed on the counter, and gotten ahold of some nail polish.  She took it back to her room to paint her nails.  I found her with the polish all over her hands and feet and a fair amount on the carpet and hardwoods.  I was not happy; but after about 30 minutes of frantic cleaning, all the polish did come off the carpet and wood floor.  After the cleanup, I took a picture of her mani-pedi.
 

No comments: